8.16.2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

It's my father's birthday today! It's kinda sad that he's not here to celebrate his day with us...not sure where he is but I hope he's enjoying with his friends! :D

Si Papi, el Kapitan! :)

Despite him being miles away, I still prepared a simple dinner for my mama and bunso. I made carbonarra pasta (wala kasing pancit), garlic bread, and buttered corn for side dish. Then I ordered in some KFC chicken and fries just to add to our mini-feast.

nyom!!!

Shortly after dinner, I received a text message from my father:

"Ai tenk u po,rcvd ko chika tx mo. Ano fod luto mo? tx ko din mama.ngaUn lng mynet.Cgi kain kyo jan hapi khi wla me.Mwaaah,ingat k. lgi ksi gbi k gimik lasing."

MY FATHER IS A JEJEMON OMGNEZZZ
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails