8.17.2010

Excited for Baybeats 2010!!!

2 days to go before Singapore's Baybeats Music Festival 2010! I'll attend the 3-day event with my friends, yey! Good thing we made an early booking at Rucksack Inn because Kin said it's just minutes away from Esplanade. I guess we'll save a lot on transportation costs, given that the event venue is just near our place. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Baybeats. It would be my first time to watch it and I heard there will be a lot of local and international performers. Can't wait to see them play!!! Philippine representatives would be Techy Romantics, The Camerawalls, Chicosci, and Carlos Castano. Canada's Handsome Furs is set to be the main act. For the complete band line-up, checkout Baybeats' official website.

Baybeats 2010, August 20 to 22
PLEASE BE AUGUST 20 ALREADY!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails